INFORMATION FOR > Prospective Students > Admission
Application Forms are available at the CLSU Science High School Registrar's Office
Instructions in Filing of Application Form
- Fully accomplish one copy of Application Form. Parent or legal guardian and the Grade 6
class adviser's signatures must be affixed on the appropriate spaces.
- Attach the two 2'' x 2'' ID photos ( with white background) in place.
- Pay the Php 300.00 Testing Fee at the CLSU Cashier, CLSU Administration Building.
- Submit the fully accomplished Application Form, one photocopy of the original official
Grade 6 Report Card, photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate and present the Official Receipt to
the USHS Registrar's Office.
- Claim the test permit after filing the application form.
- The CLSU Science High School Entrance Examination is on February 21, 2015 at CLSU Science High School, 7:00 am-12:00nn.
- Test Permit and School ID are to be presented to the Room Examiner.
- Bring black ballpen and snacks.
- Names of qualified applicants will be posted at the CLSU Science High School Main Building and the school's official website www.ushs-clsu.edu.ph
For other details, click here