INFORMATION FOR > Prospective Students > Admission
Application Forms are available at the USHS
- Registrar's Office
- or download here
Instructions for Filing the Application Form
- Attach the two 2'' x 2'' ID photos (on a white background) in place.
- Fully accomplish one copy of Application Form. Please PRINT all data.
- Secure the original Form 138-A Report Card (to be shown upon submission of the
- Submit the application form together with the photocopy of Form 138-A (Report Card) at the
USHS Registrar's office.
- Pay the Testing Fee P300.
- Claim your test permit after filing your application form from the USHS registrar.
- Keep in mind your Application Number. It shall be used during examination and when
verifying your scores.
- Test permit
- Current or latest Elementary School ID with photo
- Black ball pen (bring extra)
Reminders to the Applicants
- The USHS Entrance Examination is on January 25, 2014 at USHS 7:00 am-12:00nn Only.
- Test Permit and School ID are to be presented to the Proctor.
- In case of lost Test Permit see the USHS Registrar before the testing date.
- Bring at least two black ballpens and snacks.
- Test results will be posted at the USHS Main Building and at the USHS Official website www.ushs-clsu.edu.ph
For other details, click here